Aggiungi al Calendario
Advanced pratical training
New strategies for new challenges in the treatment of Obsessive-compulsive disorder
Assisi, ITALY – May, 11 th – 13 th 2014
- Relationship Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (ROCD): A module based treatment approch.
- How to deal with complex clinical cases in adults with OCD.
- The developmental perspective in OCD.
- How to combine diverse strategies and techniques in childhood OCD.
- Sharing the mechanisms of maintenance with the patient in order to boost change.
- Mindfulness and Acceptance in the treatment of OCD.
Barbara Barcaccia, ITALY
Reuven Dar, ISRAEL
Danny Derby, ISRAEL
Guy Doron, ISRAEL
Anne Knappe, GERMANY
Francesco Mancini, ITALY
Joop Meijers, ISRAEL
Gisela Röper, GERMANY
Online registration on this website for Italian and other-countries participants EXCLUDING GERMANY: German participants will pay the registration fee to AVM and should get in touch with AVM for the details of payment https://www.avm-d.de/